Tranky Doo routine
The Tranky Doo routine (also known as the Trunkey Doo) is a jazz choreography by Pepsi Bethel. It was origionaly danced to the song “Tuxedo Junction” but is now often danced to the “Dipsy Doodle”. If that song is played at Swing events it is common that dancers will start dancing the routine.
Learn the Tranky Doo Routine
- Tranky Doo first part – coming soon!
- Tranky Doo second part – coming soon!
- Tranky Doo third part – coming soon!
- Tranky Doo fourth part – coming soon!
- Tranky Doo routine with counts
- Trankie Do routine (same routine different name)
- Tranky Doo (Spirit Moves version)
Back to Jazz Routines