Swing out with Outside Turns and Swivels
Audrey and Brian show a Swingout with an Outside Turn and Swivels for the follower.
The moves in this video are:
- Swingout with Outside turn free spin.
- Swingout with Outside turn (regular).
- Swingout with Outside turn free spin and spin for leader.
- Swingout with Swivels for the follow.
- Sequence with break moves. 1. Mess Around. 2. Boogie Down (also known as Boogie Drop)
Leaders: in a Swingout with Outside Turn, never pull on your follower’s right hand with your left hand in the turn – this is dangerous and can result in injury.
Followers: make sure that when you do your Swivels at the end of a Swing out and beginning of a new Swing out that you try to give the leader the same kind of feeling as when you do a normal rock step at the beginning of a Swingout on counts 1 and 2.
Teachers: Audrey Kanemoto and Brian Zimmer
This is part of our Fundamentals Lindy Hop Course. You can join the learning program now and start a progressive way to learn a new Lindy Hop Fundamental move every week. We selected for you only the best high quality video of moves.