Basic Tandem Charleston
Kenny and Jesse show the basic Tandem Charleston.
Follow the instructions in the video.
– Tandem is often also known as Shadow Charleston, Back to Back Charleston, Back Charleston.
– You will learn more about how to get into and out off Tandem in the Intermediate section.
– When in Tandem make sure that you swing your arms in a relaxed manner
*If you are totally new to the swing scene you can check out the Comprehensive free instructional video offered by www.SwingStep.com. One of them is a basic Charleston video the other is a basic Lindy Hop video.
This is part of our Fundamentals Lindy Hop Course. You can join the learning program now and start a progressive way to learn a new Lindy Hop Fundamental move every week. We selected for you only the best high quality video of moves.
California routine part 9
Patrick & Natasha show the California routine part 9.
This is the ninth part of the California routine. You are almost done with it
- basic Tandem
- A-frame jump (also called the jump for joy)
- around the world charleston
- a basic tandem
- a push out outro from Tandem.
Teachers: Patrick Szmidt & Natasha Ouimet
This is part of our Jazz Routines Course.
You can join the learning program now and start a progressive way to learn all the most famous and performed Jazz Routines.