Slow Lindy Hop moves
Kenny and Abeth show some good technique and nice moves to use while dancing to slower tempos.
The moves in this video are:
– Swivels for the follower.
– Hold step on count 1&2 for the leader where he lifts his left knee.
– Tire swisls (a very tight swivel for the folloer).
– In a swing out stopping on count 3&4 and just bouncing in place.
– Leg swoop.
– Leg swoop where the leader lets go of the follower.
– Accelerated lindy circle.
– Inside turn send out where the leader comes under the followers arm back into closed.
– A trip dip
Follow the instructions in the video.
Back to the Advanced Lindy Hop Section